University Print & Mail Services, in partnership, with the Campus Store offers a variety of course material services to help you customize your course instruction to optimizecontent and manage costs.
Fill out a course material form now.
Popular Services Include:
- Copyright Clearance
- Royalty collection and accounting
- Variety of Printing options
- Variety of finishing/bindery options
- Distribution through the campus store
- Distribution via in-class sales
- 24-hour rainchecks
- Easy re-orders for subsequent semesters
Contact Steve Beck to get started or for reorders call 801-581-5779.
Frequently Asked Questions
Course Material Order Forms and Copyright Order Forms can both be obtained by filling out this form.
Completed forms may be returned to University Print & Mail Services, drop them off in person at Union Copy Center (158 Union), or call us (801-587-7928) for pickup of your submissions. Forms and an electronic copy of material can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit originals with completed forms.
Simply send the previous course name, number and semester to University Print & Mail Services; we’ll take care of the rest.
- Presentation posters (training classes available)
- Class discounts for large format printing
- Thesis printing
- 4¢ B&W copies on our self-service copiers in the Union Building, when you use your Ucard.
The Campus Store can assist you and your students with:
- Fan Gear
Clearances are obtained for onetime use only and therefore must be requested each
semester. Previous requests for copyright may be duplicated by calling your Campus
Store rep or University Print & Mail Services with the course name, number, and semester.
Despite the fact that many publishers respond within a few days, we recommend submitting your requests along with your textbook requisitions by the deadline each semester: Fall = April 15th; Spring = October 15th; Summer = March 1st, when possible.
Includes Web articles
- Most recent publication date of the book
- Title of book/ journal and chapter/ article
- Exact page numbers
- SBN or standard number (helpful, but not required)